CEO of Perennial Strategy Group, Lamell McMorris is paying it forward with a youth entrepreneurship competition, 2012 Perennial Youth Business Competition. (Courtesy: Lamell McMorris)
Lamell McMorris with Alpha Phi Alpha General President Herman "Skip" Mason at the MLK Memorial site. (Courtesy: Lamell McMorris)
Lamell McMorris (at podium) with Reverend Al Sharption (far left) at a National Action Network reception to celebrate the grand opening of the organization's Washington, D.C. Bureau
Perennial Strategy Group supports the Washington DC Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation during the 2010 Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's (CBCF) Annual Legislative Conference. (Courtesy: Lamell McMorris)
(AURN) -- Lamell McMorris, a successful businessman in DC and CEO of Perennial Strategy Group, is giving back to DC youth with the '2012 Perennial Youth Business Competition'. Capitol city high schoolers can go to the contest Website to learn more.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy