Jerry Sandusky and his wife Dottie, arrive at a Center County, Pa. courthouse as Sandusky's child sex abuse trial continues.
(AURN) -- While the Sandusky child sex abuse trial will not resume until Monday, another victim testified yesterday that he was abused in the former Penn State assistant football coach's home. The victim swore under oath that Sandusky sodomized him in the basement of the Sandusky home, and his muffled screams for help were ignored by Sandusky's wife Dottie.
- Longtime GA State Rep. Pleads Not Guilty
- President to Talk Drones in Defense Speech
- Funerals Begin for Young Tornado Victims
- Terrorist Beheads British Soldier [VIDEO]
- President to Visit Disaster Area in Oklahoma
- Police Search for Gunman Who Killed Child
- Stories Behind the Oklahoma Tornado Disaster
- IRS Official Pleads the Fifth